Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Changes

Somebody said to me:"You are so sweet and thoughful of Janice most of the time. "

After i see this.. i was thinking... yea.. most of the time.. last time! XD i don't think i'm being thoughtful to Janice most of the time. well, things change? she have her own life.. leaving to be a braver person. i tend to leave her to whatever she wanna be. still, i can't stand but to feel stress whenever she write negative things at her pm. it stresses me whole day, but what can i do? i'm not someone whom she voive her problem to. she have great friends around her now XD i'm so so so happy! But felt like crying when that someone told me i was thoughtful of janice.. T.T cuz... i miss myself? i'm not as kind as i was back those days. those days i always keep to my mind and heart that SMILE is always my best score point about myself XD but now.. lost myself. hahaz..


i guess, i changed too..


P/s: oh ho ho ho.... "Janice" XP

No comments: