Saturday, August 14, 2010

wishlist?




I've live my life till now.. almost 20 years lo... wow... really grateful that i live this long eh~ XD don't know why i feel so... grateful that i have a wonderful family.. wonderful parents, sinling, cousin, friends~ they always make me smile and laugh like mad. XD aldo i notice my smile look damn ugly this few years... lol! even my sis also say like that.. hahahah SMILE is my most important asset.. something i was always proud of when i'm a kid. but think back about it, i think my smile is precious because i seldom smile! XD but at home its always a different case. . sometimes i wonder whether i have split personality leh.. hahahahz.

anyway, this post is about a wish that i wish~

I wish i could say i could be brave enough to say i love you to all the ones that i love.
I wish to say it every single day.
I wish that there is always someone there for them when they are in trouble.
I wish everyone is safe.
I wish what i wish is not just a wish.

p.s: I LOVE YOU ALL :D

1 comment:

poohbear said...

I LOVE you too dear =D Muacks muacks