Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hu!

came early to school as usual.. 1 hour away till class starts.. hahaha.. listening music in the computer lab.. thinking how should i curl my hair using the new curler mom brought yesterday.. wakaka. excited neh~XD

finally told my friend how i feel le.. hu! feel so much better... XD told her that caring is something happy. and first time i feel so tired to care someone XP so bad oh me... make her emo when she already is... but really feel better after saying it out loud. hope things will get better le... keke...

few days ago my dad took me to take out my mold? (is this how it spells? hahahz ) its on my knee.. the chinese tradisional needle poking doc say that mold represent failure! omg! XD i was like.. huh? i have this mold since young.. means i'm a failure? so the doc put some medicine to remove the mold.. i keep on laughing nia.. cuz so geli~ using needle scartching it.. omg~ hahahaz~

ohyar.. its already the 4th day of the new semester le... last sem result sure isbetter than the sem that i went for community service.. that sem really bring down a lot of my gpa T.T i mean A LOT.. luckily it rise back up to normal gpa le.. haihz.. I was looking forward to this sem. wanted to do well.. but in the 1st 2 days of the week already have class cancel?! totally.... sienz =.= hahahaz... hopefully i can still put my excitement up high le~ cuz my friend get 3.3 eh! hahahaz.. become my idol le oh... if he can do it, i must push myself harder le.. keke ^^

take care of yourself oh everyone! weather so hot, drink more water ba~ don't fall sick le ^^

No comments: