Sunday, February 20, 2011

greenie~


This morning was a dissapointed morning. i wanted to go to the land behind my house to snap photo. cuz thier grass grow damn high! taller than a person! XD but dad knock at my door earlier in the morning, telling me that there are people cutting the grass that instant! waliao. heart break, disappointed, regret that i did not put my actions fast enough. thus, this gave me a urge to take action fast! 1 more week till internship deadline. if i can't get any company to accept me by then, i'm doom. LOL

Snapped photo to be send in resume today. hahaha.. snap until so shuang, wear green shirts and snap XD kindna ugly. not really photogenic, should practice more wakaka XD played with photoshop, not doing my assignments, oh yeaaah already doomed. XD


i saw someone post at fb. people who have low memory are happier? haha kindna true i guess. you will tend to forget sad things fast, don't keep it in heart, life have to move on dude! XD

cheers, my friends ^^ love ya!


1 comment:

Cocoa Bean said...

wear skirt are? aiyer~~zezeze wear to school la~ ur blog background make my eye blur@@