Friday, October 7, 2011

old school love

arghh~~~ today is westlife’s concert and I totally regret for not going T.T

we had a westlife karaoke cd , and we played song by song. singing it in darkness on a tv screen. don’t know why I just can’t stop crying =A= thinking back of old days and how I regret so much for not going to meet them. aargh~ sentimental XD look how adorable they are.. those scenery, those hand movements. I have to say, long sleeve back those days are awesomely handsome XDDD

well, come to an ending of the karaoke dvd- mom suddenly interrupt and scolded us for letting alex lay on the floor. what a mood spoiler =.= she scolded us for not being inniative enough, even though we had done the house chores without her telling us to. really don’t know what is she thinking. haihz.

westlife- I love you forever.. deep in my heart

dummy signing off

0032[100811]