Wednesday, November 23, 2011

relief XD

finally demonstrative speech is over. and this time she FINALLY comment something about me. although the comments are about my weaknesses, but there is still a lil praise ^^ but i'm really glad its over!! almost made a mistake while presenting.. hahaha.. thanks to penny ler T.T her support really calm me a lot. XD

went dinner at a vietnamese restaurant to eat. wow~ something different. some kind of dry piece of popiah.. then dip into hot water one round and place it on the plate, and thats popiah! XD kindna expensive la.. but not bad, its really delicious, especially when added on the xo chili~ *love* XDDD

super stress last night, cuz i lost a purse that has 3 IC in it =A= shit mou? remember bringing it to the beach(which was 3 weeks ago) and realise that my IC is not with me when i need it a few days back. search all over the house, all closet, cupboard, boxes, trash; can't find it. really emo lo. search for few hours, finally i give up, going to take my bath. out of the blue, youngest sis came out of the room with the purse. OMG~ i burst into smiles (sound so wrong) hahaha but i was really happy :DDD it was hidden in a plastic bag in my sisters hideout place. lol..

what a RELIEF XDDD

No comments: