Friday, April 27, 2012

gave in

I'm not sure whether its been a long time since i have sat for an exam or what. today's exam on artlaw and cyberlaw really gives be great tremble. Can't stop trembling during the exam, mind gone blank, the brain doesn't link to my hand. Rewrite the whole section a, end up not enough time to complete section b. dead meat or what? the worst will be what i've read did not come out, instead that pass year question that i abandoned, both came out in this freaking essay part. shit dao~ haihz. i give up.

naaah. i gave up until i've reach HOME only. my real home, the comfy of my home, the smell, the sunlight, the air, omg, i missed it so much. haihz, seldom go back there anymore, i guess there is not much chances in the future to do so. maybe i should take the effort to back more often. hmm.. just for the fresh air but not to pack my huge junk pile of stuffs XD

anyways, good things and bad things always balance i suppose? aldo i feel so bad about my exam, i get to enjoy a good nap at home, found my lost voucher, drank starbucks brought by dad, and gonna have cake later for xin's bday! yay~~~ XD sweet things really melt my heart but never melt my fats LOL cake cake cake, been looking forward to it since yesterday!!! rawr~ bring it to meeee~~

1 comment:

poohbear said...

=) there's the good and bad in everything :D miss you much!