Friday, January 18, 2013

smile to me, life

He have expectations, dreams, achievements; done or yet to be done or couldn't be done.

" you are so much different from me. you are doing good now. you are better than what i did when i was your age. you did good."

I was just shocked and stunt by what he said, a praise when i am in hoax? then i finally realize what he is going through. my grandparents couldn't be around for him to guide him through this.he goes though half of his life on his own without a parents love. yet he can be so rational in thinking, always guiding us through things that he himself have yet to discover. I know i should have love him more. I know i do, it just somehow lost track, maybe i took it for granted.

All that he wants are just simple things; greetings, joy, a helping hand, a smile.

" how old are you now? 21 years old, at such a young age , you can't smile already?"
" i'm 23, i'm older now."; then i cried. hahahahahaz....

cuz whats in my mind was i am old, so is he.

i will...smile to him, smile to myself, smile to life.

Cheers everyone!!!:)

No comments: