Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Community care restaurant-KFC


Today is my joe joe birthday~ woohoo~~ so i went to buy kfc family feast for my family to eat.. when i was waiting for my turn, i notice its soooooooo quite.. there are just noise from the kitchen and some kids playing around while their parents are ordering. surprisingly when is my turn to order, only i realise the workers there are all mute and deaf. O.O momw as with me at that time so she made the order instead of me. i guess i stoned =.= after leaving the kfc mom show me the notice at the entrances of the kfc. wow.. i'm really amazed. its a good thing that this ppl with some short of points compare to normal ppl get to work and experience everyday like others. aldo its still different in that sense that they can't hear nor speak. I will so grateful for what i'm born as. and yeah...! ~ tonight i'm gonna fight till i see the sunlight~~ hahaz! JY everyone!! live life till the max!



1 comment: