Monday, February 8, 2010

everyone seems to updating their blogs XD

hahaz... kopi say i din't update my blog BLUEK =P

well, many assignments have been PILING up lately. i don't know what am i doing nowadays. i seems to be doing my homework but how come it NEVER ENDS! weekends have to clean up the house because CNY is coming. been giving the permission to slack because of my assignment but still... haihz.. never changed. yesterday went to aunt's house to decorate her house. she is sick =.= and now i caught her virus and i'm sick too.. argh!!

drawing assignment messed up.. morning 1 hour before going to school only touch up. then mounting not done. luckily teacher give us chance T.T its been quite sometime that i finally feel so lack of money to use. so sad. very sad. why at this moment where i have lots of assignment and outing and needed the money that stupid pick pocket have to target me!?!? stupid =.= opps. so tired. while taking bus home today i actually feel asleep and din't get down at my stop. aiks!!! went 2km away and needed my mom to fetch me back. haihz.. sleep for 2 hours. help out mom a bit then go out yam cha adi..thanks yoong for belanja me drink kekeke..

now my nose paip is flowing like water.. aaah sick+ assignment+ pokai+ shoulder ache= dummy with big black eye bags. BEWARE! hahaz.. anyway, JY everyone!! faster finish then celebrate CNY! aldo 101% sure still have to rush assignment during CNY de la.. JYJY!!! Buena suerte!! (spanish for good luck)


1 comment:

Cocoa Bean said...

yu~who is kopi actully??
u must thank me go run here run thr buy mounting n sugar pp for u~hahaXD
shshsh
continue pictogram..bai..