Friday, March 12, 2010

Changes in life?

OMG i cut my hair straight

yea yea... well i do love my hair before. but lately i find it hard to manage =.= getting very very messy! and nowadays a lot pf ppl say i look pale? so i decide to change something. can't think of anything aaa. so i look at those passer by... i notice a lot of ppl having the same hairstyle.. the layer hair style. only some ppl have their hair cut straight. so! i went straight too LOL (sound so wrong) XD

waliao.. turn out to be... weirdo. back straight, side and front still layer! omg! what combination is this.. really can't get use to this hairstyle. since its my 1st time cutting like this.. haihzz..my family also can't get used to it.

nvm la.. don't care.. another reason why i cut my hair is... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO JAPANESE TEST AH!!! so sad sad sad.. cut hair gives me motivation!! must jia you!!!!

have a peep

No comments: