Saturday, April 3, 2010

eye pain

Headache ah~~~ more like eye pain when i'm looking at the pc @.@

woke up early in the morning to see doctor, had breakfast, reach home read detective conan, and start cleaning the house!! bathed for my dog , that naughty dog don't listen to me any more =.= clean until afternoon. damn tired. had my lunch and then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep until 9pm! oh my gosh~! alamak! drawing din't do =.= terrible la.. should have photo shooting today also forget liao. haihz..now trying to finish my story board sketches. tomorrow have to go school to do poster T.T so scared not enough time to finish drawing le T.T

brought keyboard stiker. now my life is full of colours! so not used to it T.T plain black keyboard still looks better T.T maybe this is why my eye is painful when i use the pc XD hahaz try to blame something else =X sienz ah..

*crawl back to drawing D:*

No comments: