Sunday, April 18, 2010

hohoho~ and alamaks~

hohoho~~ is because i am very the happy~ keke.. cuz my whole family woke up 6.30 in the morning to have breakfast~~!! woohoo~~~actually is because my dad going back adi, and i have community service at setapak at 8am. dang =.= after breakfast my whole family fetch me to school~ hohooh~ after that they went shopping~ eleh leh~ so shuang..

another hohoho is that my bro tell me that he told my dad what to buy on my birthday! omg. i can't even believe it, he knows what i want XD i din't even mention it recently.. the last time i mention is about.... a year ago? or maybe more than a year! omg~ love my bro la really.. kakaz.. but i will still continue to be strict on him *bluek~

alamaks now~ sang negaraku many many times yesterday during the community service.. woohoo!!! without fail! come back with a coarse voice =.= alamak betul. leg not as pain as previous few meetings adi.. but i kindna faint in the middle of meeting! LOL super cool XD

alamaks again is that I HAVEN EVEN TOUCH ANYTHING ABOUT MY DRAWING ASSIGNMENT. shit =.= next week final due date adi.. but no strength to do. aiks

psss*** later might go cut my hair short =.= like primary student like that (xin's hairstyle) XD

the weather sometimes hot sometimes cold.. every one must take care oh~ gambateh!!!! faster finish this final projectssssss~!!!

No comments: