Saturday, January 8, 2011

so fast yet so slow, so slow yet so fast


time flies ler~~~~ i've only been working for less than half a month. some happy and sad moments at the company.. so grateful to have Tien to teach me, guide me through the everyday task.He is really such a patient and kind person...Another 1 more week i'm going to start my semester and quit the job there . feel sad and happy at the same time. hmm.. sad because i just started to bond with them, start to voice out a little little bit..and now have to quit adi. sad that i have to leave such lively place and back to school life. happy because i can finally relax myself from all the task and spend more time with my family = ) wakakakaka

Snap company profile photo today. i left only 1 more week working at the company but they still allow me to join in thier photo shooting. feel happy and bad at the same time.. haihz... weird weird me la...my friend Teresa make up for me before the photoshoot.. looks kindna weird. but with one of the lighting device there.. yeaaa.. i'm so beautiful~ ahem ahem.. hahahahaha


Teresa- Tien-Jin



P/s: I got eyebrow~ wooohoooo~~~~~ *drawn eyerbow LOL LOL LOL XD

No comments: