Wednesday, December 22, 2010

real world

hmmm........ 20 years old adi.. i did say i want to be a better person. learn more things.. and yeah.. now the opportunity has came and i want to run away aaaah!!!! last minute went to an interview and got a job, the pay is low and the office is way to far to go. want to give up but this is really a good chance to learn things! scared of being bullied, scared of responsibility, scared of the real world. suppose to start work today, but i just can't do it. so i asked to work tomorrow because i need to settle down and get some things done before i go work and suffer myself to dead =X

Happy Tang yuan jie everyone~~ XD i sure is fun making tang yuan together with family ^^ at least getting my mind of the nervousness of going to work =X was having a real headache deciding whether to work last night. painful, stressful. thanks to my friends, making me feel that i'm making the decision to learn! doing something for my own sake.. but =X aaaarghhh~ a lot trouble will be given to my parents cuz they will have to travel far to fetch me around.. i must work hard! learn more! and start taking my own public transport (at least after a week of working XP)

tomorrow will be my 1st day le... real world, i'm so not ready. =.=

wish me luck :D

No comments: