Tuesday, December 13, 2011

really DAMN la!!!

aaaaaaaarrrggghh beh tahan la!!! just because i din't join lunch with you guys then need say until like that. bad luck huh? lets see how to handle it if something unfortunate happen to me. gonna put the blame on me again? saying i'm the one who don't care?! its my own fault for not joining you guys for lunch? har?! har ?!

every little things also say... i make something for my friend also need to say. say i stupid for spending time doing something where my friends never did any for me. wth la?! ppl do what you know meh... i do what bothers you so much meh?! so jealous that i not only make it for you and going to make one for my friend?

just because when you're leaving and you saw me doing it. and you assume the reason i don't want to go lunch is because i want to stay home and prioritize the thing i'm doing? wth la?!!??! we really have communication problem. feng shui change of luck? i don't think so lo... more like pissing everyone off. DAMN

No comments: