Tuesday, December 6, 2011

time flies

huhuhu~ fyp finally submited yesterday. really rushed. days before submission i somemore dare to go out. really zhi ji na lai sui. fail then really my own fault le. but i really did try my best and do it. din't sleep much, stressing whether i can make it in time, get a slight fever, terrible headache and dang, period came =.= mom is the best, she fetch me to school even tho is terribly sick. haihz...been so busy, i din't even realise my bday is just around the corner. dad and mom keep asking me what i want to do. i never thought that this will one day become a stressful question =.=

time really flies so fast eh? another 1 more semester then that's the end of the university life journey. ah~ how i wish i could have more happy memories instead of the bad one's. or i'm taking the good memories for granted? XD should have appreciated it more than ever.. aah~~ so sienz ah~ so lazy to move my butt. fetched sis to monorail station and mom to see doctor. dashed red light, totally useless =.= din't concentrate and just dashed =A= but really scare me to hell and i break in the middle of no where. side parking afterwards, alone! totally fail la.. 10 mins to park? siao =.=

i guess today is not my day eh? so sienz.. so sienz... maybe tomorrow i should go out san san xin, buy some things, and be grateful i have such a great family and friends.. yea i guess that's the best i can do. LOL who am i kidding man. i'm yi mo-ing lo~ XDDDDD

No comments: