Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oscar Prom Night~

lazy to go cook my breakfast XP instead i think i should write what i wanted to write yesterday. yesterday i was too lazy to wrote my blog.. hahaz! its like this...Oscar Prom Night!!! Argh!!! its on 13th of feb 2009! Tickets are RM15. i want to go!! i've been waiting since the 1st week i enter UTAR~ and i actually thought that i will get to go that time. hahaz. to think back about it, its kindna makes me chuckle.. keke^^ i still remember the night where i when out yam cha with my classmates. then Penny invited her childhood friend to eat with us. after that she wanted to go buy bread at 7 eleven so me and her friend accompany her. plus at that time her friend have to go to westlake(the place i stay) to do assignment. her friend don't stay at westlake so doesn't know the way to go there. so i have to be tour guide to take her friend to westlake and search for the correct house. Penny said its a good thing too cuz at least got ppl to accompany me back home. hehe^^ so went to buy bread.. then me and her friend cycle to westlake and Penny went home(not at westlake, at new town)

While cycling we chat a lil about assignments. What tutor and hows the marking scheme.. at the same time i have to look for the house. cuz i'm not quite familiar too >< but we manage to find the house. and then penny's friend asked my name again. i said my name about 4 times! spelling too=_= my name was tried to be type into his phone. i guess i din't really notice that actually my phone number is what he want? So i said i gtg home adi. he wanted to cycle me home. but i insist i cycle back my own. don't want later he sesat in westlake pula. hahaz.. chowz to him! but i never forget leh..Since i was so crazy about Utar Ball, i told myself, i must take that guy as my partner to Utar Ball!! Waaahhhh~~~ dreaming~~ that was really what i thought lor..cuz that time quite daring. i thought if i get on hold of when is the Utar ball, i'll straight away find him and ask him to be my partner that night. Although i know we only meet once.. hahaz! Who is he?? XP but then..haih~~ don't know leh? now really got Oscar Prom Night....i don't know whether wanna go ask him or not leh...cuz that time still don't know him then not pai seh to ask. now since we have become friends, its hard to ask..XP if he ask me i sure go crazy lor!!!!!! hahahahahz...dreaming...will continue dreaming~~~

No comments: