Friday, November 7, 2008

haihz! haihz! haihz!

haih~ i really really don't know what am i feeling right now. i wanted to concentrate on my studies and get good grades. but i sleep for 12 hours a day!! am i nuts?! totally! haih~~ everytime if i study at school until the evening..the 1st thing i do when reach home is sleep. sleep nvm..sleep the whole night till morning! i'm suppose to be studying! if not studying at least awake playing pc..not wasting my time closing my eyes lying at the bed doing nothing. gosh! i'm so lazy! haih~ and plus nowadays sharon is going through quite some hard times. and i know she will never tell me about it. both of us just can't talk. she won't tell me her problem and i won't tell her mine either. so rarely hang out with the gang adi. left out a lot of things. even if i join them. i don't have that kind of 'feel' to talk to them. haih! what was i thinking..maybe i just can't click with ppl with my looks..or should say my personality? weird case i know. especially the without smile face. gosh! must i smile 24/7?! haih!!!!! now i think going back pj to study isn't a bad thing after all.. at least i can start another new life!! how come ppl can start a new life easily and i can't!! another hint from god i think. the phone hanger that my friend gave me putus adi..means? get over it dude! omg! how many things do i have to get over?! i'm tired..really tired..even doing my tutorials and practical isn't this tired..nway..so tired until..i died in maple =_= my exp!! haihz!

No comments: