Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks Tomato for everything~

When I'm arranging my laundry and putting it into my cupboard, i realise something laying over there that i haven open or look through it ever since i come to Kampar. It was always there. I can't leave it behind at Kl, but i can't bear the pain to open it. But yet, today, i open it up and take a look at it.

Its the memory of Carrot and Tomato.

Tomato, something that i wanted to say to you personally, but i don't want the pass to ruin your present. Therefore, here goes. (Althought its impossible you're reading this..I'm just whispering,anyway)

I bring all the material stuff that i kept all along.Movie tickets, tissue pack, presents you gave me, letters..many many.. those memories. but i did not cry after looking at them. Instead i feel sorry. Why did i get mad for nothing and scolded that you never care of me. Where the fact is you care for me the most. I blame you for not giving me things to keep as memory, but you did. I guess this is what they say, you only think of what you have gave people, but you never think of what people gave you. My fault, sorry.

I'm very sorry because of my craziness towards perfectness in our friendship has cause so much miserable and unnecessary pains. I plan to make a card for you for your birthday. Birthday, the day where both of us are born for each other? I always keep this in my thought. Don't wanna doubt it anymore. Although we might not be the same as the old times, but.. i still believe-We're one.

No comments: