Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool!!!

3 people fooled me today =_= more like making me look like a FOOL

1st person is Zhao. but he din't really fooled me...but almost! thanks to florence XD let me tell you a clearer story... i called up zhao and ask are they still yc outside...he said yes and ask where i am and faster cycle out to meet them asap! at that time i just finish chit chatting at the basketball court and i walked florence home before i decide to go out to meet them... florence add on somemore chatting so kindna delay some of my time to rush out..this is the part only i realise i was fooled! zhao cycle behind me while i was talking with florence..i was like "eh? shouldn't you be outside waiting for me to come?" then i realise...i was fooled! they wanna trick me to rush out to yc and they april me when they are on the way back...hahahz...SMART! but too bad...he din't get a chance to really see me kena fool...but they yell Happy April Fool when they pass by me...hahahz....

2nd person will be Sharon... gosh..this one 101% kena fool leh..i was having maths exam from 6-7pm..while i was having exam i can sense vibration in my pocket...1 sms and 2 calls..gosh...maths exam is ok..hope i din't do any careless mistake..but the last question really drive me nuts...anyway...the main point is....the msg is from sharon...it was written like this " hey y ur cloths all put over my bed? cant u put it own your own bed? haih...n al is not folded...i dun like ok...sory" waliao...after i read the msg i was like....frown! =_= i keep on thinking did i put the cloths on her bed...omg she is really angry..what to do now...so many things came up into my mind...florence and angeline was asking me questions about the maths exam but i totally can't answer them...in the bus i finally reply her msg. saying that i'm on my way home to clean up the mess and i'm really sorry...and the you know what she reply me? APRIL FOOL!!! gosh!!! she make me cry leh! after i read the msg i can finally put a smile on my face but with tears!! and i keep repeating this phrase " i'm so stupid!!!" waliao...laughing and crying at the same time...gosh...what a trick....

3rd person will be tomato... she send me msg asking whether i want to work part time...Rm220 a day..just have to stand there to snap photos with the visitors or tourist...so i IM her saying i wanted to but i won't be in KL and asking where is the venue of this part time job...then she say : ZOO NEGARA! then i was like....OMG! APRIL FOOL! how stupid am i =_= but at least this time i realise and i'm the one who say april fool...hahahz...she say snap photos withe visitor cuz i have to do a part time job as a monkey in the zoo negara!! hahahz...nice trick too...i might use on other people next time...

but i just tricked yanny! hahaz...i told her i was nearby her house and ask her to come down...and she said she really did come down and APRIL FOOL! i'm still in kampar XD hahahahhaz....sorry ya yanny! but i just wanna kena ppl also since i kena until so cham..miss ya mar...so kenakan you lor..don't say me budak jahat lar...hahhaz..

k lar...wanna sleep adi...tomorrow will be a long day to go....8am class till 6pm..then going for the drama "accidentally in love" 8pm-10pm....haihz! but wish to have fun at school!!! woohoo!!! HAPPY APRIL FOOL EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Shi Yan said...

*speechless*

My mother even knew of this =.= omg..aduh, how stupid I must have looked!

Myaliaslife★ said...

BLUEK!!! aiyar...April fool mar~
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA XDDDD