Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good Luck everyone!!

Today i will be going back to Kampar adi...guess for the rest of this study week have to really study lor... tell ya what, i found my maths notes in my bag here...gosh!!! i din't notice! luckily i did, if not i have to say bye bye to my notes cuz i'm gonna leave it here XD anyway, the bbq that day was nice! dad always bbq the best lamb chop XD juicy tasty QQQQQ yum yum! hehe^^ well, me and my mom went to mutiara hotel to buy cake for michelle which suppose to be 50% discount after 6pm.. but mom tot its 5pm, so we went there and..."50% discount is at 6pm miss" the casher said to me =_= waliao... nvm lor..we have mocha chocolate ice cream at home...so thats her bday cake XDDD i gave my sister a big surprise present.. its a big cushion..orange in color and which two lovely bears on it.. i brought it quite long ago in kampar and now its hers..she keep on hugging it lor..even when my sibling hug it for a moment she started yelling adi XD

Charity for ti-Ratana...don't remember which school it is at..aldo i went there for like so many times adi ..haihz =_= anyway...this is what happen...me and my mom went thhere 7.30am and my dad and sibling will go about 11am... we unload the things and display it on the table..the proudest thing i've done is..i always always in charge of write the price boards! XDDD okok..next..then we have to go take ice to soak the soft drinks so that its cold...3 of us went to take and GOSH!!! my hand hurts! until now still pain..it freeze my hand and my left hand totally no streght to get it ice up again...aldo so, i still go 2 rounds =_= now hand really really ache XDDD all the things at the family fair was cool!! my sis wanna play a game somemore but out of coupons...so i gave them RM2 and ask them to go change a coupon..instead, the lady gave them RM 40 coupon and din't even take the RM2!! this is went we went crazy XDD game game food food WALIAO A!!! hahahzXD

this is the most funniest thing i found out when we whole family gather together again...mom tell me that dad says we din't hug him anymore =_= after that when my sisters brought some books...dad say..."give me a hug~" ow~~~ how nice right? me and mom was walking quite far adi...so when i turn round and saw my siblings hugging dad...i run there and hug him and say " hoho!! someone complain to mummy that we din't hug him annymore lehhhhh~ " hahahahz...so cute lar my family...

Anyway, i guess i have to stop here adi...have to go lunch with my dad's friends..after that i will be heading to the pudu bus station lor...No pc in kampar adi Wuwuwuwuw T.T so, all the best in exams everybody!!! Study Smart and Study Hard!!! this is final dude!!! GAMBATEH NEH!!!!! XXDDDDD

No comments: