Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Zzz alone

I just Skype with my dad!!! wow! i'm so energise now..hahaz...dad show me the variety of bags he brought...i like the red one!! keke^^ then my dad laugh at me say i'm still the same wake up so late...but lecture me a bit say must appreciate the time...wake up ealier only can get more things done..keke^^ "orh!"

well..i'm cooking potato salad..more like i have finished cooking and now leaving it in the fridge to chill it..waiting for sharon to come home..hahaz..for this weekend sharon went back to her hometown klang and i stayed in kampar.. well, it isn't bad at all....i get to witness john dye his hair and pierce his ear..hahahz...laughing and looking at him through the whole process...cuz this is my first time seeing it XD went shopping at new town (possible mar?okok only lar) brought myself a shirt that came with a scarft...not bad lar..makan my RM30...hahaz..went yamcha at night with angie's housemate and wei jie and john....angie's housemate really know how to joke!! omg..they really know how to twist the jokes into more joking! =_= what am i crapping...

anyway..as angie says i will post about the drama accidentally in love...here it is....hmm..me, florence and angeline skipped the last lecture class at 4-6pm to go back home to bath and do some stuff...as for me my bag was very heavy and i don't wanna stay back at school and walk around with my back till 10pm at night....so i was absent for lecture too XD kakaz....the drama was WOW! i don't really know how to describe or tell you the story line..cuz if i do..it will take the whole page! my as well copy the story line from the booklet they gave us when we register into the hall..aiks>.< i can't find the book....next time lar i upload it...hahaz.. now i wanna...er.....cook porridge? hungry =_=

1 comment:

yuuiki said...

If you wanna joke next time I also play with you la XD But the "jokes" usually end up very disgusting etc.

=.= go find your booklet la. So fast hilang jor meh.