Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back to usual

Back in Kl- Things have been back to usual where every member in the family is home... siblings going to school early in the morning...dad and mom and me having breakfast together reading newspaper..i can't stand but to smile everytime XD Mother's day was kindna rush and busy...parents came up to ipoh and we ordered a secret recipe mango cake.. celebrating for 3 mothers: my grandma, mom and my aunt... after celebration we head back home to kl..rest for a while..do some gardening and we went for dinner...after dinner mom was very tired can't celebrate second round adi...so she went upstairs to sleep...we din't even wish her happy mother's day! =_= and i have to teach my bro for his exam so don't have much time to celebrate...so i just ask my bro to study which chapter and i start searching for recipes..can't find where the heck my mom put her recipe book!!! so i went online to search... i baked = chocolate chip muffins... i took about an hour and a half to finish the whole muffin..by then its already 12+ so we decorate the muffins 8 muffins in a small round plate and on the muffin we put a banner written : We love you mom, Happy Mother's Day.. besides that we also made another plate for dad :We love you dad ! XD every mother's or father's day we kindna celebrate for both de... and since my dad is back everything is back to normal- strict... i have to wake up at least the latest 9am =_= cruel larrr.... but not bad lar..i woke up at 9.15am hehe^^ have to do some research on taking up driving lessons... maybe will pay a visit to pj campus to get more info about my course... ohyar...and have to lose some weight...everyone is complaining =_= haih haih haih.........dad don't even let me have a thinny winny bite of the butter cake! but still i eat XD all for my own good...have to slim down!!! JYJY to myself! Happy holidays to all XD and to those who don't have holidays, Have a nice day! =_= what am i crapping...byebye byebye

here is the pic of the muffins

No comments: