Sunday, May 31, 2009

humiliating, upset, syok!

what a title XD anyways this is the story. I went for a wedding dinner which i don't really plan to go at the first place.. thanks to my sister michelle whom last minute decided to go on a trip to Johor, i have to follow my mom to this wedding dinner. since i have total no interest in going to this wedding dinner (except for the food they serve) i din't really prepare myself.. attire i mean =_= i wear very casual and just went for the dinner.. hahaz.. a black T and a black pants plus a grey scarlet.. but when i reach there! OMG! its at Sime Darby convention centre and all the girls wear dress! i was like...ok =____= i should have wear my dress too but to think about it, i can't fit into the dress anymore!!! As usual families sit at the same table.. all my aunty seems to be... er... ignoring me?! just because i'm the only kid at the table!? what the heck! well, who cares... to the syok part now! Wine! totally unexpected.. i drank about 6-8 glasses and don't feel anything! used to it i guess.. but when we reach till the end of the wedding dinner.. Gosh! dizzy, hot, red, crazy! i started singing! i'm drunk hahahahhahaz... but not very serious..mild only XD my mom scolded me for drinking more than her =_= my aunty say like father like daughter! cuz my dad drinks well too XD

Tomorrow will be the first day of my degree already.. hope that everything goes well and i get to meet some new friends XD have to study hard lor! GAMBATEH EVERYONE! JIA YOU JIA YOU!!! XD

No comments: