Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bad-Good-Bad-Good-Bad?!

Bad-Good-Bad-Good-Bad?!

I write the title of my blog like that because!!! today's luck is like that =.=

BAD-Let's see, i asked my mom to wake me up at 7.30am so that i can go to school at 8.00am by taking my own public transport. mom called me by phone but i went back to sleep after answering her call. she came back home at 8.00 and saw me still sleeping! scolded me bla bla bla and haihz~~~ still take me to the monorail station. when i reach the monorail station, she yelled at me " go now!" waseh... i just mumble to her " sorry mummy" then i just slam the car door and went up the stairs >.< terrible

GOOD-I meet up with my secondary friend Lai Yee~ XD she's now studying at IACT... and its just at jaya one! godness! i din't know there is a college at Jaya one lor! John came along to have lunch together too... we ended up chatting at Old town kopitiam and then go visit IACT! i even went and enquire about thier Graphic design course! tempted to change Uni lor >.< Then we snap lots of photo XD really enjoyed leh~~can't wait for Bestari reunion again!!!!

BAD- er....nothing bad i guess... they annouce that my train is gonna arrive at the platform while i just enter the station.... run down the stairs to get ont he train XD a guy tell me " don't worry, there's a lot of space" hahahahz... weird lar ~.~

GOOD- I love good things XD had gathering with my promary friends at old town kopitiam again.. this time with my childhood friend's mom too! wow.. we chat chat chat!!!! hours man!!!
since 9pm until 11+ almost 12...bring back all the memories when we are just small little kids.. gosh! i'm really happy~ really~ we gossip a lot about our primary classmates, saying how they had change and all aosrt of things.. and then ended up saying i'm the only that haven change...=.= i tell aunty i'd grow fat arh! then she say "look here look there you still have the same hair style, hahahz" hahaz.. i guess i have to update myself ler T.T

BAD- checked my drawing marks from wble and found out i get all zero?! gonna consult the teacher about this tomorrow.. hahaz... gosh all my sketches haven complete er!!! have to rush all tonight.. aiks >.<

To everyone, Jia you lar!!!!!!!! I'm missing 2 Jasons now~ one my daddy, one cute little boy~ XD

No comments: