Sunday, August 9, 2009

Days to count

Hu! its been a long time since i update my blog... Angie is gonna start school tomorrow and florence is now having sorethroat.. aiks.. so many things happen... but don't know why it seems to be happening so fast.. and i just continue my life so blindly.. Mom says i seems to be more relax and don't have assignments to do.. RUBBISH! tomorrow i have a on the stop essay writing during lecture class... its the 3rd assignment if i'm not mistaken... and i have to design, make it out, and make a presentation slide about hanging mobile for my yeo's product (due on thursday) Drawing is due on tuesday, OMG! and i've only done half.. friday, t-shirt final designs.. this time with colours.. omg.. omg.. omg... the worst one!! Desktop publishing! newsletter! i haven even done anything! haihz.. i'm so dead.. aiks... but don't know why.. i really feel relax... maybe cuz ate too much cheeze cake XD but i'm planning to stay up whole night tonight.. hope that i can get some sense into me.. wake up karyn!!! you're at the peak of assignments now!! >.<

Yesterday my secondary friends came to my house to bake black beauty cake for one of our members of the gang.. Zhu gou bu ru gang which means we are worst than pigs and dogs? hahahaz.. everything went well and super enjoying leh~its been a while since i meet up with the gang.. cuz out of 5 of us, 3 study at ktar, 1 at kasthuri and i'm at utar XD but still the friendship never fade XD still the same lar.. crap a lot... that two girls still like to fight.. XD like cat and dog lar.. so funny.. the birthday girl sure was surprise to see me cuz they tricked her and say i'm too busy with assignments and won't be joining dinner with them XD instead we all bake in my house kaka XD but hor..we've been making black beauty cake since form 3 eh.. crazy de.. going to change recipe next time.. jaja is aiming for cheese cake.. she even take the recipe from my mom! OMG! now we know what to bake on her birthday kakakaz...

Ohyar... mom ask me when i'm gonna take up guitar lesson.. its expensive and i think not worth it lor... but you know what my mom say? she reply me : 'i rather pay them to get you do something than lacing around doing nothing '.. waseh.... boom dao... ok lor.. maybe sem break go learn =_=

kay lar.. want conitnue my drawing... happy birthday MC~ Wish all your dreams come true oh! ^^ Florida get well soon arh! always sick de you... Angie have a great day at school ya! =_= but you no internet to see this T.T faster get your internet fix !!!

No comments: