Thursday, August 13, 2009

Darn ODD day =.=

Today is such an odd day because of a few things..lets start from the wee of the day

1. I feel frustrated until i mumble and whine to myself to sleep =.=
but luckily i have my sisters support, she wrote small little notes on tissue papers for me.
one is 'wake up now' slipped in my phone and another one "Dun sleep dy~ faz faz do your hw la~ tired go wash face~wish ya all da best! GAMBATEH~ by smaile=) " hahahz.. this small little note really motivates me and i manage to finish my hannging mobile.. thanks sis~ love ya always XD

2. I vomit after running a short distance to iArt to photostat marking schemes? almost the whole class don't have marking scheme so i'm so desperate of it, i went and photostat for them too. teacher is being furious in front already so i guess i have no choose but to run so that i can make it fast. I did make it fast and i feel like gonna faint when i reach the class.. too many ppl crowding around and i feel very dizzy. try to control myself but i finally surrender to it.. i went and puke and i'm the 4th to present? haihzz.. no strength.. sure low marks adi lar.. haihzzzzz

3. Lunch at Station 1. waited for 1 hour and the food never come!!! my food was serve the last, when everyone had finish and almost late for class. shit lar.. i am so hungry because i vomited everything and now they serve lunch so slow? haihzz...

4. Usually if i take the monorail to titiwangsa is faster than taking ktm to sentul. but today, its a total no.. i have to wait at titiwangsa for almost half an hour because of the jam and rain.. usually it doesn't happen this way.. i feel like asking "why now? why now when i want to sleep!!!!"

5.Slept right after i reach home. woke up for dinner and went back to sleep... at about 11.50pm, my mom suddenly start lectureringme =.= so ODD lar!!! she start confessing that she fetch me to school every morning is so that i can have more time to sleep.. and i'm taking advantage of her? haihzz... lecture for 10mins and i still sit there quietly.. speechless lar... maybe its because i'm still in the sleeping mode XD

No comments: