Friday, January 8, 2010

LOL..

Is it too late to write my new year resolutions? hahaz... its been quite a busy new year.. Lots of activities going on. BBQ with primary schoolmates, hang outs with ji mui, celebrate new year with family, sushi, game with siblings, hang out again, hang out hang out hang out.. waliao.. pokai adi XD

but nevertheless, those are really the moments that I really cherish XD have total fun and craziness! at least before the semester starts T.T torture chamber lays ahead. aiks!!!

wrote this on a memo on New Year XD
  1. Slim down (sounds so impossible. mom ask how long to accomplish. My answer : 1 year)
  2. Chicken biscuit business (we often make CB during CNY. if possible we're gonna sell it this year XD)
  3. Do well in assignment (means no more play play and sleep sleep T.T)
  4. Take family photo (so that i can have a big print in my room and complain my problems to my dad -in the photo LOL)
  5. Find myself? or maybe make some changes in my bad habits my mom always nag about T.T
  6. Keep in touch with everyone~ Love all~ (crapping eh? =.=)

I guess thats all? oh i went to chocolate fair at midvalley today =.= total dissapointment.. so small la! nothing to see also.. cheh.. but have lots of fun la.. get to know new friends too XP outing : worth waking up in the morning XD

No comments: