Saturday, January 16, 2010

woohooo~~

New layout XD

its SUNDAY morning! Went mamak for breakfast. Nasi lemak, mee rojak, coconut and teh tarik =.= so gonna get diarrhea hahahahz.. suppose to clean up the backyard today. but the weather is SO HOT!! so have to wait till later in the evening to clean up T.T so lazy la... in the meanwhile, I edit my blog woohooo~~~ using paint =.= cuz i formated my pc, no more photoshop, no more illus, no more photoscape, no more picasa... no more~~~~~~~ sob... back to basic XD but not bad la.. still ok.. XD

Red WW car is from KFC XD
Socks with green stripes are birthday present last year (its new no worries :p)
The "Me" looks kindna like me? no? I think the eyes look like me.. so sleepy zzZZZ
the doggy I'm dragging is really my soft toy- Kiko XD

Tomorrow is gonna be the 1st day of Y1S3!!! Omgawd... looking forward but have lazy bone too , aiks!

No comments: