Friday, January 29, 2010

what a day yesterday was

Yesterday is the day where things have to happen! crapping XD

Yesterday i went timesquare with my friends and walk walk walk ... my friend notice my bagwas open and oh shit! my purse missing. IC, public back card, touch and go and cash RM115+! yada yada~~ called my mom, went to information center, go to security station to make report, went to the police pondok to ask for direction, walk walk very far to find police station. decide to go alone, don't want trouble my friends to follow me soooooooooooooooooooooooo far. which the police station can be reach just by taking monorail =.= but its a good experience la. so remember, DON'T PUT YOUR PURSE IN YOUR BAG! T.T

while waiting for my number to be called in the police station, 2 black guys was typing their report.. took a very long time. after finish, my turn to sit and do mine. this 2 guy came back and fight somemore.. standing just right beside me =.= i scared dao~~~ try to avoid and move to the side a bit. then the police lady saw and guide them to quarell at another side XD finally finish my police report at 7.30pm. ohyar.. while i was waiting for my number to be called, dad called me =) it was an unfamiliar number on my cell phone. when i pick up and heard it was my dad's voice.. foooo!! tear flow like river XD glad that he called. cuz i disagree with my mom regarding some matters and we are not talking at that time =.= aldo she was checking on me from time to time to make sure i'm ok by msg.

thanks oh~~ to everyone who helped calm me down and yada yada. XD thanks grandma and evelyn~ sorry that we din't get to hang out!! T.T i'll make up to you guys next time! thanks J and L and C hahaz.. XP don't want write your name.. well, many things to do lo.. have to make new card, new IC, and.... study hard =.=

2 comments:

Cocoa Bean said...

b careful lo..
u write here every 1 knw d..^^

Myaliaslife★ said...

no lo.. not many ppl will really go read de ^^