Saturday, December 11, 2010

turned 20!

totally like WOW! i'm 20 XD suddenly feel that i haven't achieve anything in my life =.= 20 years of living in this world and what have i done?! hmm..... should start planning adi XD

went out with lulu 2 days before my birthday~ wahh.. the excitement and crapping and teasing.. its really been a long time since i hang out with her.. but 11 hours of hang out? omggg we sienz dao don't know like what adi... growing fungus =.= cuz too tired adi.... but never the less... had lots of fun... but i won't wanna hang out like this again LOL ohyar... another reason why we hang out 11 hours is because of the heavy rain!!!!!!!!!! raining so heavily that her parents were stuck in a jam .... hahaha and my house flooded XD oh god~ what a day~

well, on my birthday i had a bbq at home.. invited a few of my college friends and my primary friends over XD hmm... its kindna different from inviting my secondary friend tho... XD ohoh!! serene brought me a tortoise!!! omg~~ love it~ XD and i got a big bang folder from shin and coco XD sukaa~~ XD hmm.. they keep saying my bbq food looks very weird.... all kind of weird food in my house.. hahahahha... the atmosphere is kind of weird last night but i hope you guys did enjoy le.. T.T so sorry ya my birthday is not very enjoyable~ but i really appreciate you guys for coming XD thanks for all the present and wishes! ohoho~~~ and for wearing my favorite color green~~!!!! ohohoo~~~ love you guys so much ^^

I receive present from my parents too XD mascara! hahahahaha totally unexpected~ dad say each year he will give me something else to collect.. soon i will have the whole set LOL and the greatest present i get? a box.. a box full with love! made by all my siblings... ^^ really really beauty.. they modify a mooncake box into a colourful box... there is a 3d cake in the box with a folded heart shape.. wishes at the every corner of the box.. so many stickers... presetm address, ribbons~ ^^ love it very very much~ kekeke....

hmm.. when i start receiving sms wishes at my phone.. i'm so touched... i suddenly remember all those kindness, pureness, sincerity in wishes...i miss myself =.= penny called and sang me a birthday song too~ XD all these makes me teary and yea~ i was lost and now i want to find back myself? XD lame? LOL i've been quite a bad girl this year.. want to let go of everything bad and adapt more goodness XD

ohoho~~ birthday wish from a girl who just turned 20? i wish i could be a better person ^^

thanks for everything ya!!! all the best in finals!!!!! love you~ XD

2 comments:

No Name said...

hehe. then sure u wont remind those memories with me lol..
bcoz i forgot to wish u.. hhahaha

btw, i actually remember ur birth. but then plan to gif u suprise and call u d last min..

then my frens came to genting klang hang out 2gether. then forgot jor lol-.-

relly so pai seh yaaa -.-

Myaliaslife★ said...

hahaha~ you think i will forget you meh... the sudden surprise in front of your house.. somemore sharon have to help you all do assignment XD

wish late also nvm de la.. got heart can adi. wakakakaka..... thanks ya no name ^^