Sunday, December 5, 2010

yeah!


assignments finally over! feel relax~ sleep a lot but still feel tired.. wakakak... yesterday morning went time swuare with my family... found my phone missing.. i tot i lost it!!! but think think.. i din't even bring it out from the house XD it was on my desk... went to sleep with my phone.. at the night, changed my bedsheet... din't really care where was my phone i want to make a phone call.. wakakaka... search whole house.. then we suspect its in the washing machine.. wrap together with the bedsheet.. and yea... there it was.. like a dead fish XD what to do? rice spa lo...
massage my parents leg~ dad say if 10 years later we still massage thier leg, we're very good children ^^ but we kids was thinking of keeping money to buy ogawa 10 years later XD so funny

already past 12... time to sleep.. but xin saw something glowing flying around.. its a firefly!!! omg~~ we faster close all the windows and capture it XD so bad la~ XD woke my siblings and we look at it so curiously.. it look like a small cockroach with 2 florescent light at its butt XD here are some photos~ woohoo~ lucky us to get a chance to see the firefly, pity the firefly to fly in to the wrong house and kena capture by us XD of cuz we let it free after looking at it for like 15 mins XD



2 comments:

Thomas said...

I've seen fireflies, but never this close!

poohbear said...

You should've start singing fireflies by owlcity for the firefly... hahaha