Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2nd day of Sem 2

2nd day of the sem! class starts at 8 in the morning. Damn tired. Even Mr.Abel's mass comm class i also wanna sleep adi. Super hungry during class. Next class fundamental of marketing, Lolz she teach VERY slow.i admit that the notes does look enough. the only thing is its a lil complicated. Overall i only understand % of what she is teaching. LOLZ tough subject.

Today i Skype with dad. Told him lots of thing about whats is happening in my daily life. Get advise and some compliments from him. But after half an hour of chat, he ask me to offline. Gosh. he don't let me online more than half an hour on weekdays! how cruel! aiks..get so much lecturing on this topic over and over again. A part of me had already understand the responsiblity of study hard. but i do want some freedom sometimes? just to relax myself..aiks...SOBZ >.<

No comments: