Monday, October 13, 2008

The start of SEM2

1st day of sem2! well.. to mention it, i leave my house key, room key, bike key, and cupboard key in KL. Forgotten to bring it along. hahaz XD So the 1st day of sem 2 i have to take the bus to school. Due to 1st week of the sem there are no tutorial class, so I will be going to school for 'Management Studies' at 2-4pm. The whole morning was like..seeing comic, listen song, eat and walking round and round in my room for nothing. about 11.30am, i started getting myself ready to go to school. Pack my bag, fill my bottle, bath, ok.the hardest part---getting myself dress up. gosh..i have limited cloths to wear. Most of the cloths are in the cupboard that are looked up. Well, i still manage to get myself dress up and leave to my another friends house to lepak for a while. Then, there is a bus at the turn of leaving westlake. LOLZ i ran towards the bus, cuz i don't wanna miss the bus and wait for another one. One word-exicted. reached school and went to Blok A to get my resuly slip and then off i go to my destination-Blok D. Meet 2 of my classroom at 1st..that was only 1.30pm. Half and hour before the class started. Well, lucky me to have someone there to accompany while waiting for entering the DDK2. As time passes, more students are gathered there. Meet back all our class students. Most of them have their hair cut. Some thinner, some plummer, some even prettier! every has change..but TB2 spirit will never change! lol. Lecture class was ok. 1 hour already finish adi, so went back home. Kindna like wasted? pay 2 bus tickets just to go to school for 1 HOUR! godness. nway, after that i came home and watch 'The hourney to the center of the earth' together with sharon to pass time. after that i went for dinner and peal garlic skin and now typing this blog with still having the scence of the garlic on my finger.EW! k..thats all for today..wow, i really can write a lot. hahaz. Thanks everyone for being my friend! Thanks~<3

No comments: