Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome to MYALIASLIFE~

hihi^^welcome to my blog~ Din't expect anyone to read my blog, but its just a warmth welcome ya~ well, actually i see all my friends having new blogs..so i planned to open one myself too.. but i guess the main reason i create this blog is to write down about my life? A way to express my miserable and joyful life. Kays, lets begins from why i am able to blog now,my desktop. I brought a new desktop XD cool huh? Its really slim and nice. 20inch screen, slim cpu, with graphic cards, speakers. Thats all i need to make my life more useful? hahaz. At least not so bored. And not to forget having internet acess here. Super cool-can online 24/7. Hmm.. but i think i won't be so stupid let it on for so long, cuz its a NEW desktop leh. Won't want it to burn out fast rite? hahaz. 2 more days to go till second semester starts. Hoping to have an happier life here. A life without my family and living here its kindna a big deal to me. Will always miss them~ but now maybe won't miss them so often, because i can skype home very often. hahaz. bless me~ Not much to say on the 1st day i guess. so, i'll just wanna wish all my friends. ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE~ May your love ones be with you always. Nomatter physically or mentally. Love ya!!! <3

1 comment:

Florence said...

Hi hi,

Miss karyn a...can u plz update ur blog a? bcoze i have been readign this post since ages ago...

Hope u will update soon and THANKS FOR UR COORPERATION...