Tuesday, December 30, 2008

6 days ''HOLS''

Someone complain and ask me to update my blog =_=

here goes, before Christmas i was like rushing my assignment like HELL!!! Web page design, the only subject that i was so excited to learn even before the Semester starts. But now, I don't know. Tired lar~~~~ XP The web page takes about a week to finish? i moved my desktop to Florence house because i know i will do the assignment till late at night which apparently will make lots of noise that will cause Sharon can't have a good sleep. so...no choice, MOVE OUT for a week only lar.. Ribuan thankyou Florence for letting me use her living room and the space beside her bed XD On the day to submit the Web Page was super darn tired. only had an hour nap at 8.30am. and that was when John wanted to go out buy food so i tot--why not have a nap 1st? XD Continue-ing the web page report and presentations slides was easy but yet tough? Skipping whole day class just for this. Worth it? i don't know..what i know is, I DON'T WANNA GET BAR! But after finishing the whole web page assignment, head home, pack, and KL! HERE I COME~

but going back KL wasn't really that nice for Christmas. Cuz both my sisters are going Singapore to celebrate Christmas with my cousin there. They only sponsor both of my younger sisters =_= but yet, we get to celebrate Christmas Eve together. BBQ!! i brought Christmas hat for them and we snap some photos. But they din't wear it for long cuz they say it was very stuffy and hot =_= we opened our presents on Christamas Eve because the next thing in the morning my sisters will be heading to Singapore already. So, Fun Fun Fun whole night loooong~

On Christmas Day, i think i woke up at 12 in the afternoon. Gosh, not to mention wishes to my friend. tell ya what! my phone kena virus! so terrible, i have to format my phone T.T Start wishing my friends only after noon, how pathetic is that! Nvm..but after that...i don't really remember much...eat my favourite foods, Shopping with mom , Watching Series, Iron the cloths? the best part is.................I brought a TORTOISE! its been my dream to buy one..but sadly, i CURI CURI buy one...=_= A bad kid huh? what to do?! LIFE IS TOUGH! Its super cute! my sis brought it for me, but she don't let me bring it to Kampar. because she say i will be way to busy to take care of it. Haihz....maybe after CNY lar..hahazXD

Ohyar...i missed 1 part...I went to Jusco? cuz the zhu gou bu ru gang always asked me to go out but i always can't make it. since that day my sis got things to do in skul and my mom got work to do, so..why not? meet up with shufen and mang ching in Jusco KFC. eat, Chit Chat...they say jaja will come later.. bobo din't come..don't know whether she is still angry of me =_= suddenly shu fen have a call so she went out. so me and mang ching chat chat chat...suddenly...a cake =_= i was like.. what de? Christmas Cake? nope..its Birthday cake..hahaz.. my birthday over so long adi lu...now still can celebrateXD but i'm really glad, this will be the 1st time i celebrate bday with then? cuz every year when they say wanna celebrate for me i'll make excuse that i'm not in KL, busy, tuition, in purpose lar...cuz i don't want them to waste money on me.. plus my bday all along falls on school holidays, it will be a fuss for them to celebrate for me. but yet, this year, THANKS ZHU GOU BU RU GANG! to thank them i take them to drink pao bing..chat chat chat. after i pay at the casher, they pay me back pula =_= haih...so i take the money, and went to buy 5 key chains and each of us have one..all with different pose. CUTE!

The day before i left Kampar, my sisters came back,we talked a lot, many many lar...we brought a dress for mom, make her to wear and snap photo at the Christmas tree..everything was fun..but its time to go back to studies...Kampar =_______________= really have to study hard this time! i don't wanna dissapoint my dad! and mom of cuz =X Gambateh lar to everyone~! Especially Yanny, take care lar you....new year coming! new life! 1 more year to go! GAMBATEH!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: