Sunday, December 7, 2008

Confessions

Well well, i still remember i have a blog this time. hahaz XD i just came home from ipoh today. My family went to my grandparents house to visit them. Actually i don't plan to go ipoh this weekend because i havent finish my assignments yet. But yet, i still went because i miss my family too much! but things doesn't go well between me and my mom. Don't know why, i just can't find back the bond between us anymore. Will get pissed off even by a lil disagreement she made against me. haih! I wish we will get better next time we meet, hopefully. but i still prefer my dad more..^^

Okay. something i found out lately..WHY THE HECK IS EVERYONE CONFESSING??!! lolz..is it mating season? har har??! gosh.. BGR(boy and girl relationship) really is everywhere now. i mean, its always here. but now it started to bloom! Sharon have bf, Calvin have a crush, Yanny confessing, Fly break up with bf, even Tomato have bf! many many lovey dovey things.. OMG! but hey, one thing i can tell is.. i don't quite like flower anymore. hahazXD maybe because i know where is my exact position. So i plan to work out till i go home for christmas! You know why? Cuz i bet with my sis to see who is lighter! hahahahhaz... but i don't think it will work? cuz i LIKE TO EAT!! say wanna work out, now eating nasi itik pula..hahaz!

I guess now i wanna concentrate and get better grades this time(also because my sis bet with me, say i sure get lesser than 2.9 this time)XD but now i think i wanna lace on the bed and sleep 1st. cuz i haven do my marketing SWOT. management PLOC, sociology PERSPECTIVE, web page DESIGN..gosh..betetr sleep 1st..hahahz...chowz!

p/s: To those lovey dovey.. Gambateh! Fight for your love! Hidup Bahagia tau tak?!

No comments: