Tuesday, December 9, 2008

a long long day~~~

9december2008

I actually thought that we are going to practice Caroling for Christmas eve. manatau we practice to present on that day! but! its super super fun! Everyone doens't know that we're going to visit house by house to sing(i think) very very funny.. hahaz.. We started practising about 8pm.. Base keys at the left and Travel keys on the right? i'm travel key..the...high pitch thingy. Total we have 10 songs. we practise all of them and i have to hold the booklet of lyrics for Mr. Kuek who is playing the guitar(12 string guitar, cool) My hands doesn't get tired.hahaz. din't excercise enough i guess? Half way through we have a break and i can feel that my throat starts to hurt! omg! hahaz... we finally finished practising and now put our practise to actions! we leave the house at 9.30pm and our 1st destination is Mr.Kuek's house! We sing 4 songs in total..really really warmth feeling in there..cossy~ hahaz..(john say he say shadows coming into the house while we're singing. He say maybe its Jesus) We sang.....Then we drink..for those who can drink cold, they will get ribena and ice-cream on top. And for those you can't drink cold (me) will have 100 plus instead.. XD and we had biscuit wraped with color papers too! After that is photo shooting! we snap photo with Mr.Kuek's Christmas tree! ohyar..forget to mention something, we wear Santa Hat! hahaz.. nicenicenicenice! hehe^^

Next destination is restaurant near by there? i din't really look at the name of the restaurant(paiseh~)We sang 4 songs too if i'm not mistaken. the lao ban liang (boss wife) sick adi..having sorethroat..so we sang~ they happyily clap hands together~ and we make a prayer hoping that boss wife can recover soon.. not to mention that.......actually Mr.Kuek is having flu too. Pity him T.T Next destination will be Ms. Julia's house! waliao a! her house super super nice~ cossy~ nice decorations~ garden prefect!We get to know that Ms. Julia's parents are also lecturers-english language 1 leh! We sang 4 songs too..we all sang together~ hahaz..very fun! after singing then we eat! makan tit-pits! every stop sure got thing to drink and makan de~~yumyum~ While eating we chit chat..making jokes and all sort of things lar.. Take a photo before we leave to our next destination..er....Eric's friend's house? which was also the last stop.. there are foour ppl in there.. 2 of them are staff in Utar. We sang 4 songs too. this time we cherish the moment together because it was the last house we'll be visiting. So we sang with all our hearts together. After that, fruits and drinks and chocolate! yumyum~After we ate then we took photo again. This time i'm behind. i reaceive a msg. A birthday wish from tomato~ hahaz..i was like...happy? hehe^^ replying my msg...then my sister called! they sang me birthday song in 3 language- eng, malay and mandarin.. i really cry until don't know what to say.. cuz really touched. Before this i went back KL and already celebrated my birthday earlier. so i thought that they won't wish me again on my exact birthday. But they did! and i was like..huhuhuhuhuhu~~~!!! hahaz...After my conversation with them, sudddenly Calvin call me back into the house because there is another song to sing requested don't know by who lar..so i sweep of my tears and walk in lor.(cuz i have to hold the paper for Mr.Kuek) ok..1 2 3! We wish you a HAPPY B IRTHDAY! We wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and.....a MERRY CHRISTMAS! X2

i was like..har?! hahahaz...really really hmm...touched also? cuzwhole bunch of people wishing me Happy Birthday in a Christmas tune. After the singing, everyone of them shake hands with me. Starting with Mr.Kuek, then don't know who who...almost everyone shake with me lor..really touched! let me count har..got how many ppl..15? i think lar...plus Mr.Kuek i think 16 adi ba...hahaz...overall! THANKS LOR!!!! i really happy XDDDDDD

After that we dismissed and i ask Mr.Kuek to send me to Maha Maju. Cuz my friends was waiting for me since 10 plus? gosh..really felt sory to them..they haven't ate their dinner and was planning to wait for me together yamcha eat de(but they cannot tahan adi so they eat 1st, hahaz)Michelle and john join me too..so...there are Florance, Ange, John, Michelle, Penny, Shu Fen and Kar yee! Kar yee and Jamie kongsi buy me a present. its a bottle with wishes inside, they write wishes on the star paper and fold it and put it in to the bottle. Thanks ya! after that is cake time! Calvin they all were also in the same mamak. so when why friends start singing happy birthday song, they too sing~ XD like whole mamak is mine! hahazXD(sot adi) I made 3 wishes i blow the candles lor. then they ask me to use my mouth to take the candles out. but they din't push me against the cake lor...cuz the cake so nice,they said. =_= Snap photos and we start eating the cake. I gave some cake to Calvin they all also, as a word of thank you! after that we snap some photos and we went 7-eleven to lepak for a while and i brought sour mentos? for my classmates to eat tomorrow, as belanja makan bcuz its my bday lar..my friends actually went into 7-e to buy present for me. but of cuz i don't want lar..they buy cake already expensive lor..a wish from a friend is more than enoughXD after that, kar yee cycle me home, florance cycle ange, and john cycle michelle. ohyar! penny went home after the cake. cuz its was pretty late that time(class is at 8am the next day) when we reach westlake, we send each other back home, and i lazy to type adi,,type so long very tired liao. when reach home i gave a piece of cake to sharon and online. bath, tye blog, sharon off light want sleep adi..so i guess i better finish up and go to bed too.. So! Thankyou everyone! aldo my parents haven't wish me yet, but i wanna say, THANKS MOM AND DAD! BECAUSE OF BOTH YOU GUYS, ONLY I CAN BE STANDING HERE! thanks! love you guys! love everyone! I"M 18YEARS OLD ADI! ARGH!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF, AND TO MY BEST FRIEND WHO HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS MINE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CHOWZ! zzzZZZZZ

No comments: