Monday, June 1, 2009

First day of degree

=________________________________= <<< this express everything!

1st day of degree class can be consider as... i don't know? this?>>> =_=
the 1st lecture was ok because i sit with my secondary friend which is not in the same tutorial group as i am... the second lecture was!!! argh!! i'm late =_= i was running up the stairs cuz its at the 2nd floor and i race pass the lecturer O.O OMG! hahahaz.. i had wendy for my lunch wish cost RM16+!! i miss Kampar already.. haihz...but of cuz i won't give up myself so soon..gonna try my luck again to see whether i get to know some of my classmates which i think...hmm...impossible! =X cuz tomorrow is lecture class again... no tutorials at the 1st week haihz!!!

Anyway, to everyone outside there... rock your degree life! or you'll regret it
( am i speaking as if i have finish degree? hahahz XP )

Today should be nominated as sleppy day because the whole day i feel so sleepy! not just me..my siblings and my mom also feel very very very sleepy today... did we termakan sleeping pill? or today is sleepy day! hahahz... gosh i crap too much... burned my brain i guess.. zzzZZZ hasta la vista baby! XDD

No comments: