Monday, July 6, 2009

Break down, Slim down, Tears Down

Break down

My Dslr camera break down on saturday when i just came back from genting!!! when i came back from genting it was like 11am, grab 2 breads went upstairs change and eat and Zzzzz all the way till 8pm at night..after having my dinner i on my camera to look at the photos i've taken.. the camera lcd lighted on and then black out in 5 seconds O.O no battery? i went and charge and fix it back in..but it cannot on at all! OMG!!! i was like OMG OMG OMG!!! ran downstairs and told mom, she say she will take me to nikon to fix it cuz i really need it for my assignment. If i send it to the shop that i buy from, i think it will take 2-3 weeks... haihzz... what camera is this lar.. so fast break down... having flu cuz went to genting cold place? nahh... impossible~

Slim Down

Today don't know why i have the motivation to do exercise.. as usual my dad will encourage me to do chi gong lar... so i do lor... while i am doing it for half an hour, suddenly there is a knock at the door.. waliao...everyone is upstairs...they say the room is very stuffy and got one kind of ink smell =_= they take all kinds of fagrant to make the room smell nicer... even my smelly bro smell better than my room.. gosh...they totally make me feel bad

Tears Down
This one have something related with the Slim down... my siblings lar.. suddenly bark in like that and spoil the mood... i actually plan to do for an hour then go downstairs to help my mom sweep and mop the floor... but don't know why, really lost the mood. besides that, it makes me feel that i'm so useless.. can't even do a simply thing like this.. just finish that damn chi gong and help my mom out.. as simple as that, and i can't do it.. there goes, tear flow =_= aiks... i din't crying like wuu~ wuu~ lar... just that i sit there, and the tears just flow... and i cry myself to sleep...kakakaz.... aiyor... total waste of time.. haihz... guess i'm really useless...

No comments: