Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Volcano BURST!

Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t like hell i totally hate that tutor!!!!!
=_= I've been rushing my assignment for the whole night.
drawing his bloody mascot. coloured in the car on the way to school.
Pc kena virus last night. have to retouch his request on power point slide ( also doin't pass up)
Din't bring set square then he went to the front and only show how to use to those who bring(which is only 3 person) Dammit i don't need you to teach me set square lor... i'm LK student leh... Lukisan kejuruteraan!!! Engeneering Darwing student!! ARGHHH!!! i don't know lar.... i really feel like wanna burst!!!! i din't bring my purse somemore.. thank god my mom gave me bread and orange juice to take to school today... went sungei wang yesterday, bought a RM60 bag(using my pocket money)and shirt yada yada... then we plan today everyone wear coller top to snap photos... Shit lar... i totally no mood to go with my classmates plus i have no money on me.. so i gave them my bbq chicken coupons and they went and eat.. i just can't smile... DAmn that tutor!!! opps i mean DARN that tutor!!!! ARGH!!! that tutor everytime fork fork fork... fork himself lar!!!!!

1 comment:

Myaliaslife★ said...

hahahahz..yea..totally feel so much better....thanks orh!