Friday, July 31, 2009

Mentally tired

I've submitted my brouchure this morning... really feel satisfy with it compare to the last assignment i did...but don't know why... today seems to be a very....weird day... i'm not phycically tired...just mentally tired...tired tired until i feel like....what am i doing? whatsup with my life? eventhough there are so many assignments flooding in... i just feel .....so empty =_=

while i was rushing my brouchure last night, mosquito!!! biting me all over... so i spray aerosol lor...cuz its very smelly, so i just off the lights and go to my room to lepak for a while... sis is sleeping already... so i was thinking of sleeping for a while and wake up later to do...wasehh... again the same thing repeat =_= over slept. but i was awaken by a dream... its not like i dreamt of something horror... but just that, i dream of something that i can't let go, something so precious, but i hate it =_= and i have no idea how come i will dream of it XD maybe thats the thing take makes me so uneasy the whole day... gloomy~~

well today is my mom's birthday! same as my childhood friend...gosh.. i was busy baking black beauty cake until i forgotten to wish her XD nvm lar..later wish keke... today i was thinking of taking my own transport to school... gonna leave home about 7.35 but mom say lets go to pasar and eat breakfast... then she fetch me to school.. i was like O.O mummy today is your birthday wor..you stay at home and sleep lar.. but she still take me for breakfast... she din't eat =_= what a breakfast... but after that i buy soy bean for her to drink XD

can't wait for tomorrow to come, florence is coming to Kl~ we are going PC Fair~ yay!! harry potter here we come! XP sot liao..kaka...

hereby i wanna wish 3 person Happpy birthday

<3 Mom
<3 Ah yoong
<3 Kelvin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA~ wish all your dreams come true

1 comment:

Shi Yan said...

BOO..muahaha I have changed my blog for now XD