Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What a day!

I spent 5 hours drawing at the reading room this morning. Skipped 2 classes for this.. as usual, last minute work =_= i have a crosshatching artwork to submit today at 1pm. Ok, I WAS really working on it last night.. drawn the outline of the picture, it a dessert. AND, my sister was planning to stay up with me whole night long since she have exams tomorrow too... Both of us comfort each other saying that we will nap for half an hour and will be wide awake to continue whatever we are doing. BUT BUT BUT~! It din't happen =_= There goes my precious time to do my assignment. haihzz...because of this lar....i have to make the decision to skip classes... TWO classes leh...anyway, get it done in 5 hours and handed it in. but teacher return it back so that i can make some corrections XD

Tomorrow gonna have drawing test! more like a quiz.. teacher say if you attend and take the test, ZERO marks will be given O.O weird right? what it means is, if you attend, your marks will not be deducted. but IF you are absent for the test, teacher will deduct as many marks as she like =_= what a deal to make us go for class... haihz... mom called Nikon and asked about my camera. It was said that one of the spare parts of my camera is broken and they don't have the stock to replace it at the moment! i was like WTH... but was also told that they had already ordered from japan and hopefully the stock will arrive by this week.. PRAY HARD lor! tomorrow i'm having photography class and i don't have a camera.. haihz.. thinking wanna skip class or not =_= Nahh... i'm dead if i skip somemore... I skipped more times than you can think of, really!

Ah! my cousin drop by just now to bring over my mom's car..(long story, don't wanna further explain) anyways, i really missed him. he is as YOUNG as me(same age lar ) XD Gosh, i hate when i look at the photos during childhood time where every photo is taken with his ELDER brother.. i wanna snap photo with my cousin lar.. not with his elder brother =_= hahahz... he's so cool leh when i saw him just now...he is not what you think 'handsome' thats why 'cool'.. he is getting fatter just like me wakakak XD He is now taking mechanics i think. mom question him a lot about car parts and he answer like a pro! that makes him so cool... i really missed those childhood time where the whole how family stay under the same roof...haihz~ But its great to be home..

Addition : Ate Bak Kut Teh for dinner~ wahh~ sapu all! cuz only had a cup of coffee and sandwich for lunch T.T The happiness food brings~ wahhhh ZHUN! XD

No comments: