Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Breakfast by sis

Studied the whole night for Colour Studies exam today.. lolz.. ok lar.. slacking here and there... youtube, fb, dl songs XD but thanks to ku po lor~ she accompany me the whole morning... making sure i am awake XD give me siwon and hankyung youtube links XD (the clips keeps me awake lor!) today is my turn to accompany her to study pula...XD Studied until 6am, my shoulders start to hurt already >.< time to bed lu~~~ once i poop on the bed straight away ZzZzzzz... then a msg came in, from florida... hahaz...she ask whether i'm sleeping and remind me to set my alarm clock XD thanks flo! keke...My sis prepare breakfast!!! hehe.. she prepare for all of us... It contain cherry tomatoes, carrot, bun, mushroom sausage and egg mayo potatoe salad XD... yum yum~~ wake up in the morning about 10am then get to eat ai xing bian dang adi XD wahhhhhh...... yum yum~~~^^

No comments: