Saturday, September 12, 2009

POLAROID CAMERAS!!!

I don't know why I just suddenly remember of this camera.. godness! i wanted this camera so so so so so so long time ago.. since i was a kid! don't you think its cool?! Some of you might be wondering what the heck is that.. but hey! i guess you see one of these on TV before...It prints out the photo right immediately after you snap them!

ITS like this~ Isn't it CUTE?!!??!! <3
I was searching in ebay but can't find any nice once... this is really nice lor..its a Polaroid SX70! the colour, silver plus brown~~ somemore when its fold down it is convenient to bring around~ godness~ i want I want I WANT~!!! *Day dreaming~~* but hey! if any of you saw this kind of cameras on sale, let me know!!! LET ME KNOW!!!

*Continue day dreaming~~~~~*

Check out the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOT7SwSgq2U

No comments: