Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a "special" nice day of 090909

woke up 6.30am in the morning.. fetch all my siblings to school and head to setapak to do passport.. in the process, my ic cannot be read.. something wrong with the cip.. have to do and get a temporary one to register the passport at the moment.. at the same time renew my ic lar.. aiyor!!! my hair so messy.. and the photo taken for my ic is TERRIBLE!! =.= nvm nvm.. so i take the temporary ic and proceed with my passport.. godness!!! system lag! can't retrieve my ic info.. so can't make passport.. waited for one and a half hour. cannot tahan adi.. go home.. they say they will contact when the connection is stable...

went to public back to make my own individual account.. cuz before this my acc is merge with my mom's... godness!!! cannot open any account with a temporary ic.. @.@ TODAY IS SO NOT MY DAY!!! my ic cannot be read... temporary ic also cannot be trace... waliao.. i'm an unidentified person for 3 hours! XD kindna cool actually.. hahahaz

Besides that mom say there is something wrong with my hanging mobile.. the font size, the shape.. its so much smaller than the previous one..and my packaging design, it has lines on it!!! (cuz i forget to delete the lines before i print) aiyorrrrr.... so i edit edit edit.. later have to go and print again.. which will cost about RM15.50... add with the previous one.. RM22.80, RM28.50, RM13...plus about RM7 for the board...total up of RM 86.80!!!!!!! OMGAWD!!! money gone =.= GONE!!! i can eat so many things with this money...and i always go to setapak to print.. imagine if i add the petrol money.. @.@ and this is only for ONE assignment... felt so bad for using so much of my parents money on these... gonna figure out a way to make money... maybe make custom earings and sell on web? i'm serious!! wait till i finish my finals then i'll start planning for it... XD hope that my dream come true lar >.<

No comments: