Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DAMN ASSIGNMENTS!

Dad have been around for the past week and many activities going on.. shopping, visiting, eating, bbq~ all sorts of fun stuff and joy we had when dad is around.. went ipoh on friday right after my class and only back by saturday afternoon. gosh.. i tot i could give myself a day off and stay away from assignments.. but! i guess i took things for granted =.= all the assignments piled up.. its not like i ignored my assignment and play play whole day long with my family.. there are a few days that i have to stay up late at night to finish up the scamps and mock ups.

Stayed up whole night long and manage to finish a t shirt design(took me 4 hours to finish! ), newsletter, and??? damn i always do things half past six... i've printed out my 12R photographs and suppose to mount it with A2 mounting boards. who knows, i'm out of stock.. shit lar.. forgotten that i've used a few A1 size mounting board for my drawing assignment.. there goes one thing incomplete and impossible to complete because there is no stationary that opens at 8am!!! well, just to show a bit of sincerity, i mounted it with box board (white colour boards). now comes the worst thing.. cocoa told me something at msn asking me NOT TO forget to burn the photos into the cd.. it was like 4am?

Kindna blurr that time... so i misunderstand the word 'photo' as in the newsletter photo.. hell i did insert the photos into the advertising cd... but what she meant was 'all PHOTOGRAPHY assignments PHOTO' SHIT!!!! I only knew it when i saw everyone holding a blink blink cd~~ passing up..ARGH!!! so depress.. don't know what to do.. wanted to ask mom to get the photos burn for me but its impossible cuz she's not very sure which photo i submitted! Tears.. gosh.... i think this is the 1st time i cry in Pj Utar.. shit lar.. cry until... haihz.. but luckily Angelin was there.. she helped me ask teacher whether i can submit later... cuz at that very moment i felt total failure and don't feel like submitting any of my assignments... thanks to Angelin lo~ she bring me back to the bright side.. but thats not enough!! i still wanna cry! i went to the washroom and cry out loud XD luckily no one in there =X plus i lost my red mario mushroom (sis gave it to me yesterday) can't believe it! i actually being motivated by the mushroom~(which make me stay awake whole night long) and also the polo T that i'm wearing today is from my dad.. i tot that with these~ the blessing from my family, i can...at least... hand up my assignments =.= silly huh? (p/s i found my mario.. its inmy mom's car =X) ohyar thanks to cocoa too.. she arh... see my mood like that still wanna show me photos that she took when she went to countdown..hahaz... still, she cheered me up ^^

what to do? things already happen then have to solve it =.= hate solving! (shh...=X) borrowed cocoa umbrella and went to section 17 to buy 6 A2 mounting board to remount my photos. hand it up and rush back home... mom picked me up at titiwangsa and straight we go to wangsa maju to print my newsletter.. went carrefour for lunch and head back home to burn my photography cd..i actually fall asleep for 15 mins in the car on the way back home... gosh.. it was so so so NICE! like i've been sleeping for hours! but when i reach home i feel like crying pula.. don't wanna go back to school XD but no choice, have to submit my assignments and then go to friends house to do final t shirt design... tomorrow present arh! don't know what crap with come out.. haihz... so i'll be at pj until 10pm tonight.. din't wanna stay over at friends house because i have another assignment to rush! @.@ tomorrow have to go print somemore.. wanna faint liao @.@ haihz....

Anyway, i actually submitted my assignments for TODAY and was thinking about having dinner with evelyn later? hmmm.... hungry ~.~

*sorry that i type so long.. hahaz... JY everyone! *

1 comment:

教主 said...

i think today is a good day to cry~ bcoz i oso beh tahan n cry in bathroom after pass up de things...( shhh )
anyway, jiayou~ still gt 3 day