Friday, November 27, 2009

1st present for my 19th year old bday XD

Went to Book Fair this morning!! bad bad wolf book fair at Amcorp Mall.. it will be until the 1st of December (Tuesday) i think... this morning we all woke up so unwillingly XD its because we slept quite late last night.. about 1am. what else? chit-chatting la.. XD

all of us dress up and went downstairs.. my brother wear like wearing at home =.= so we went to his closet to choose cloths for him.. suddenly he take up a box and ask " who put this box in my closet with my cloths?!" then i take and see and laugh " maybe your admirer put there for you leh!" then suddenly!!!! Xin come and snatch the box away.. waliao... then i say" open la~" but don't know what happen.. i went up stairs with another 2 siblings.. to dry thier hair i think... hahaz..


After a few minutes, Xin came upstairs and give the box to me and say " nah.. actually this is for you!" waliao.. its my birthday present la XD a small green colour chair to put stuff.. hahahahz.. so funny la! cuz my mom put it there... no one knows except my mom.. damn funny.. gosh~ an early present.. love it~


Ohyar.. we brough 18 books.. for RM90!!!

No comments: