Saturday, November 14, 2009

Green~~

Today i made inai for my siblings!!! hahahaz... so ugly lor.. 1st time.. kindna cool actually.. i draw a 'Z' at my leg. but din't manage to take a photo of it XD kakakaz... cool cool cool~~~~ because i made inai for them i finally take out my camera to use again.. then snap snap snap. finally change my blog photo d kakakaz.. suang~~ <3

today after class then meeting then go timequare~ hahahaz... see anime fest. but by the time we reach there, all already packing up adi.. like gonna end liao.. nothing much to see XD too bad le...

Mom say i spend to much money adi... she din't really see me spend the money la.. but its because i buy too many things for my sibling adi.. buy mask la.. soft toy la.. inai la... waliao.. she keep saying wanna potong my pocket money~~~ $$$$$ so now i'm officially pokai adi... haihzz.. suan la... we happy then ok liao keke...

Ohyar...Happy Birthday yanny!!!!! the granny finally growing older liao..kakakakaz... all the best in stpm ya.. you sure can score... i have faith in you oh~ ;D besides that happy birthday to Sharon too!!! big girl liao lor... god bless you in every ways lar~ be happy ya ^^

No comments: